Stay Sustainable With Green Cleaning & Recycling Services In Atlanta
Sustainable Commercial Cleaning Solutions in Atlanta: The Impact of the Green Building Movement
With rising energy costs, tightening budgets, increasing populations and diminishing resources, an increasing number of businesses are turning to green buildings, and cities and towns of all sizes are beginning to require green buildings as well. If we’re on the cusp of a tipping point, now is the time to review the potential of high-performance buildings.
In the United States alone, Buildings account for:
- 65% of electricity consumption
- 36% of energy use
- 30% of green house gas emissions
- 30% of raw materials use
- 30% of waste output (136 million tons annually)
- 12% of potable water consumption
Enviroclean is not only better for the environment, but also helps create a healthier workplace for its customer’s employees, patrons, patients, residents and customers!
Sustainability & Conservation
Enviroclean USA LLC practices conservation and has embraced it in all of our procedures to limit the amount of resources consumed while providing superior commercial cleaning service. Here are some of the measures we have taken to become more environmentally sound:
- All marketing materials including business cards, proposals, operational tools, etc. are printed on recycled paper
- Utilize virtual office technology to minimize carbon footprint
- All of the chemicals used by our employees are Green Seal Certified™ and/or EPA Certified™ (product line provided herein)
- Reducing water consumption in daily cleaning functions as well as utilizing low-moisture equipment-reduction up to 80% water used each service
- Reducing energy consumption by monitoring lighting throughout facility
- Reduce waste output by incorporating recycling systems, landfill diversion, composting
- Network of sustainable services, products and consulting to assist our customers to pursue sustainability measures that work for their facility
Taking advantage of Enviroclean USA LLC’s approach and let our LEED certified technicians make a positive contribution towards sustainability and protecting our environment; meanwhile, lowering operational costs of your company.