OUR GREEN CLEANING TECHNOLOGY BEATS EVERYONE IN ATLANTA
Enviroclean USA LLC in Atlanta uses the latest green cleaning technology to ensure that your facility is safer and cleaner. Improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) allows our customers to provide better working environments for their employees and patrons. We have implemented the following LEED techniques and equipment to provide a superior service meanwhile maintaining our role as green company:
HEPA FILTRATION SYSTEMS
Approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute that remove soil, dust, bacteria and other microbial particles from indoor air environments and dispose of them outside your facility.
Micro-Fiber Towels are used to to prevent cross contamination using our clean by color ™ systems. Our flat mop system allows us to disinfect all surfaces including floors and walls very quickly which increases productivity.
CHEMICAL DISPENSING SYSTEM
Enviroclean USA installs customized dispensing systems in every facility we service in order to dispense chemicals correctly and maximize chemical performance. This enhances the life of hard floors surfaces and creates the best appearance. Our dispensing systems, coupled with our signature clean-by-color system, insure all surfaces are cleaned properly without any cross contamination.
Team Members/New Protocols
All employees trained on Pandemic Disinfection Cleaning (completed)
Praciticing 6 Feet social distancing while working
use of PPE (gloves, face asks, eyewear, etc.)
Following hand washing protocols (ex. After gloves removed)
Temperature scans prior to shift beginning (Begin May 4th)
If employees sick, they are required to stay home
Supplies and Equipment
- Clean by color microfiber program/prevention of cross contamination
- EPA Registered Disinfectants that have been qualified to use against COVID-19
- EPA Registered Disinfectants with shorter dwell time/kill bacteria & viruses faster
- Hand sanitizer stations installed in high traffic areas
- Use disinfectant/cleaner instead of all purpose cleaners to clean horizontal and verticals surfaces for
interior office spaces (workstations, phones, counters, desks, doors, etc.)
- Increased frequency of disinfecting high touch areas (doors, door knobs, entry areas, handles, etc)
- Mopping hard surface floors with EPA Registered Disinfectant as opposed to neutral floor cleaner
- Disinfecting cleaning equipment after each use
- Updated all checklists used by personnel to reflect updated COVID-19 cleaning protocols
Upon Request for an additional fee, Misting interior office spaces nightly with EPA Registered disinfectant qualified to use against COVID-19 for soft surfaces like carpeting, soft seating, etc.
Deep cleaning services, upon request for additional fee, to manually clean and disinfect offices prior to occupancy
Electrostatic disinfection services, upon request for additional fee, to spray all soft and hard surfaces using electrostatic sprayer and EPA registered disinfectant to completely disinfect all office areas prior to occupancy
Enviroclean USA will continue to monitor updates regarding safety, infection control and cleaning protocols recommended by the CDC, OSHA and other organizations and implement into our cleaning program.