STAY SUSTAINABLE WITH GREEN CLEANING & RECYCLING SERVICES IN ATLANTA
Sustainable Commercial Cleaning Solutions in Atlanta: The Impact of the Green Building Movement
With rising energy costs, tightening budgets, increasing populations and diminishing resources, an increasing number of businesses are turning to green buildings, and cities and towns of all sizes are beginning to require green buildings as well. If we’re on the cusp of a tipping point, now is the time to review the potential of high-performance buildings.
In the United States alone, Buildings account for:
- 65% of electricity consumption
- 36% of energy use
- 30% of green house gas emissions
- 30% of raw materials use
- 30% of waste output (136 million tons annually)
- 12% of potable water consumption
Enviroclean is not only better for the environment, but also helps create a healthier workplace for its customer’s employees, patrons, patients, residents and customers!
Sustainability & Conservation
Enviroclean USA LLC practices conservation and has embraced it in all of our procedures to limit the amount of resources consumed while providing superior commercial cleaning service. Here are some of the measures we have taken to become more environmentally sound:
- All marketing materials including business cards, proposals, operational tools, etc. are printed on recycled paper
- Utilize virtual office technology to minimize carbon footprint
- All of the chemicals used by our employees are Green Seal Certified™ and/or EPA Certified™ (product line provided herein)
- Reducing water consumption in daily cleaning functions as well as utilizing low-moisture equipment-reduction up to 80% water used each service
- Reducing energy consumption by monitoring lighting throughout facility
- Reduce waste output by incorporating recycling systems, landfill diversion, composting
- Network of sustainable services, products and consulting to assist our customers to pursue sustainability measures that work for their facility
Taking advantage of Enviroclean USA LLC’s approach and let our LEED certified technicians make a positive contribution towards sustainability and protecting our environment; meanwhile, lowering operational costs of your company.
Team Members/New Protocols
All employees trained on Pandemic Disinfection Cleaning (completed)
Praciticing 6 Feet social distancing while working
use of PPE (gloves, face asks, eyewear, etc.)
Following hand washing protocols (ex. After gloves removed)
Temperature scans prior to shift beginning (Begin May 4th)
If employees sick, they are required to stay home
Supplies and Equipment
- Clean by color microfiber program/prevention of cross contamination
- EPA Registered Disinfectants that have been qualified to use against COVID-19
- EPA Registered Disinfectants with shorter dwell time/kill bacteria & viruses faster
- Hand sanitizer stations installed in high traffic areas
- Use disinfectant/cleaner instead of all purpose cleaners to clean horizontal and verticals surfaces for
interior office spaces (workstations, phones, counters, desks, doors, etc.)
- Increased frequency of disinfecting high touch areas (doors, door knobs, entry areas, handles, etc)
- Mopping hard surface floors with EPA Registered Disinfectant as opposed to neutral floor cleaner
- Disinfecting cleaning equipment after each use
- Updated all checklists used by personnel to reflect updated COVID-19 cleaning protocols
Upon Request for an additional fee, Misting interior office spaces nightly with EPA Registered disinfectant qualified to use against COVID-19 for soft surfaces like carpeting, soft seating, etc.
Deep cleaning services, upon request for additional fee, to manually clean and disinfect offices prior to occupancy
Electrostatic disinfection services, upon request for additional fee, to spray all soft and hard surfaces using electrostatic sprayer and EPA registered disinfectant to completely disinfect all office areas prior to occupancy
Enviroclean USA will continue to monitor updates regarding safety, infection control and cleaning protocols recommended by the CDC, OSHA and other organizations and implement into our cleaning program.
Whether you are looking to achieve LEED certification for your facility or just trying to implement some sustainable features.
We take every measure to conserve resources, use safer products and equipment in our processes. The safest rating in the industry!
Enviroclean takes every measure to decrease its carbon footprint passing those benefits to its customers.